The sounds you hear (in order of appearance) are "pink" noise, OM tuner, and the FA tuning fork. The FA tuning fork is played 9 times (symbolizing completion). The whole meditation is 9 minutes. (turn up your speakers... the pink noise is quiet :)
Click here to download…
- Use the beginning pink noise to take three deep breaths and get settled and comfortable.
- The first tone will be the OM Tuner which is the vibration of the Earth in a 24-hr period lowered about 30 octaves. This is a deep, relaxing sound. As you listen, breath into your heart. You may wish to lay your hand on your heart to help focus your awareness there. Continue breathing with your attention on your heart center throughout the rest of the meditation.
- As the first FA tuning fork sounds, think of someone you feel a deep connection and appreciation for. Breath in this appreciation, love, and gratitude. Imagine the air you are breathing in and out is the color pink.
- As you exhale, see your breath connecting with theirs. Feel your hearts dancing in gratitude for one another.
- If you wish, tone the sound "AH" or hum the sound of the tuning fork. Or just enjoy the sound as it washes through you.
- Continue breathing and feeling and visualizing, adding more people into your circle of loving awareness.
- Gradually enlarge your circle to include your city, your state, your country.... and the world. See yourself and the world in peace, connecting easily and effortlessly, filled with love and appreciation and gratitude for each other and for life on this planet.
- After the 9 FA tuning forks have sounded, you will hear the OM Tuner again. Imagine your world family going back to their lives and you coming back to yours still feeling the connection with them. We are truly all One.
- Continue to feel this loving connection until the pink noise fades out. Then take one last slow deep breath in and out, saying a prayer of gratitude. When you are ready, slowly open your eyes.
Here's to continuing the Journey... breathing... feeling.... and becoming peace and love.