Take yourself into unknown places. Discover a new way of doing things. Don't be a prisoner of your past. Everyday is an opportunity to become the person you want to be.
The new moon in Capricorn that began at 11:11 last night in Californa (Pacific Time) - Universal Time 07:11 this morning - gives us an energetic portal to start fresh... to rebuild our lives from the ground up... in order to fulfill our life purpose.
It's time to regroup. It's time to go within - into the solitude - and rediscover who we really are.... and who we want to be.
Here are some questions to ponder from the New Moon Telegathering last night...
- What are you passionate about? What really gets your juices flowing?
- What feeds your soul and makes you feel alive?
- What role were you born to play at this moment and at this time in history? How are you here to serve?
- What are you holding on to that keeps you from stepping out and BEing who you came here to be?
- Where do you need to step out of your comfort zone so that you can make the changes you know will transform your life?
- What inside you is crying to be born?
- What are the structures in your life that are no longer working for you?
- What do you know you absolutely need to let go of?
- Where do you want to be in your life, your business, your relationships, or your career this time next month? By this time next year?
- What is one thing you can do right now to move you forward?