Saturday, January 08, 2005

Aid for Tsunami

I've been searching for the last two weeks for an answer to the questions:

How can I help the victims in Asia?
What is my part in all of this?

And this morning, I found the answers....
  • I am offering three coaching sessions at a greatly reduced rate to five people on a first come first serve basis and donating the money;
  • I am hosting a surrogate EFT telecall on Saturday, January 15 to send love and healing;
  • I am promoting Gary Craig's idea, (he's the founder of EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique) for a worldwide call for a group surrogate EFT Sunday at 9:00 am/pm Pacific Time.

For more information, please follow the title link.

Here's to continuing the Journey... and doing what I can to spread compassion and aid to those in need.

-Becky

No comments: