Saturday, February 12, 2005

Asking for Help

If you have not discovered BeliefNet.com I encourage you to explore this site. It has a wealth of information including articles, quizes and an assortment of daily quotes that you can subcribe to.

My favorite is the Angel Wisdom daily quote. And the timing of today's quote was exactly what I needed:
Dear Angels, help me know where to put my foot down next. Please make it REALLY clear, so I won't miss it. - Barbara Mark and Trudy Griswold, The Angelspeake Storybook
Sometimes I get so focused on "doing" and plowing-through-by-golly that I forget to take a step back and survey the land, so to speak, and ask, "Ok... what's next? Where do I go from here?"

Think I'll try that all day today and see what happens!

Here's to continuing the Journey.... and having the wisdom to ask for help.

-Becky

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks, Teli. It's definitely on my wishlist but haven't had a chance to check it out further. From your recommendation, think I'll push it to the top of the list!

-Becky