Thursday, June 30, 2005

Time Management

The only consistant thing between me and time management is that I continually manage to run out of time.

I am the kind of person who thinks she can do 10 things in one hour.... okay, I'll be more realistic... 5 things in one hour. Then, look up to realize that she's spent over 3 hours on ONE thing!

Like this newsletter that I FINALLY got out this morning. I started (this last stage of it) at 6:30 this morning. It is now 10:10 and I just completed the last step! UGH!!!! All I needed to do was do a final read through and send it to my mailing list.... Ok... so those two things included about 15 steps and a couple of unexpected complications.... but hey! I SHOULD have easily been able to do it in at least TWO hours! Right?

Anyway.... if you'd like to see the finally completed project - (I won't even mention that it was scheduled to go out June 1st!) - here it is: Create a Happy 'Tude - Transitions.

Here's to continuing the Journey.... and managing to get at least ONE project done in a rediculously large amount of time!

-Becky

No comments: