Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I’m Giving Up All My Self-Sabotage Habits

In honor of the Lenten season, the first recorded ready-made Affirmation Song is now available – (I’m Giving Up All My) Self-Sabotage Habits!

There have been major improvements to the www.AffirmationSongs.com site. Check it out and let me know what you think!

You can purchase Self-Sabotage Habits – the mp3 – for only $1.00 (US)

And if you subscribe to the mailing list, you get a FREE copy of 13 Affirmation Songs on Melodies You Already Know.

It’s still in the beta stages, so please let me know of any glitches in the system.

The peculiarities I know about are:
  • after subscribing you are sent immediately back to the page you subscribed at. I’ll add a “Thank You” page when figure out how to connect it!

  • You’ll get a confirmation email for subscribing (it’s a double opt-in system). But the email that’s automatically sent out does not look very “friendly” or gives you much of a clue that you’ve subscribed to Affirmation Songs.com. I’ll fix that soon as I figure out how! In the meantime, go ahead and click on the link they give to confirm!! Otherwise, you won’t be added to the mailing list.

  • After purchasing the download through PayPal, you’ll get the normal receipt and I’ll get a notice that you purchased it. I haven’t figured out how to automatically send the download page yet (new autoresponder system too!). SO… I will send you the download info as soon as I can! (within 24 hours for sure!)

Think that’s it…..

Here’s to continuing the Journey….. stepping out and going for it!!

-Becky

1 comment:

Becky said...

Fixed some glitches:

- After you subscribe, you'll to a "Thank You for Subscribing" Page with instructions about the Confirmation Email.
- After you purchase the mp3, you'll get the regular receipt from PayPal and I will get a notice that you've made a purchase. THEN you'll receive an email from me that has the download info.

Thanks!
-Becky