Thursday, August 30, 2007

The De-Stress Process is finished!

I started this project back in June when I created a Stress Relief Guided Meditation to take with me as a give-a-way to an engineering company's Health Fair here in Huntsville. It was a huge success!
So I created a 7-step self-coaching tool to go with it. The process is designed to help people uncover the reason or cause of their stress, explore possible solutions, and give them action steps to take as they move beyond the stressful, upsetting situation or unhappy feelings.

I've included 5-minute or less de-stressing suggestions and a bonus special report: Tips for Releasing Stress In-The-Moment.

The whole package comes with the guided meditation for relaxation and de-stressing as well.

A FREE preview of the De-Stress Process is available and you can listen to a sample of the meditation.

I'd love to know what you think!

Here's to continuing the Journey.... and doing my best to live stress free!

-Becky

No comments: