Monday, July 20, 2009

Soul Meditations


I'm very excited that my new CD is almost ready - Soul Meditations for Relaxation, Reflection, and Inspiration. This has been on my "to-do list" for over 7 months.... and the launch date is scheduled for next Monday :) I still have to finish the Guidebook that goes along with it and finalize the CD mastering.

Most of the Meditations were created for clients of www.YourSoulMusic.com and with a little editing, I'm honored to showcase them in this new album.

The Guidebook is an important part of the musical experience of this CD. It's filled with ideas, activities, and suggestions that will deepen and enhance the listener's experience, and turn each Soul Meditation into their own personal self-growth tool.

I got the sample audios loaded up late last night and just set up a Pre-Launch Sale page..... I'm jazzed! :)

Here's to continuing the Journey.... finally seeing a long-time goal to it's (near) completion... and grateful for the opportunities to share my music and passion....

-Becky

No comments: