Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Memorial Day Tribute

I found two videos today that I want to share.... They are different, but yet they have a deeper similarity......

The first - a tribute to the men and women serving our country. They are someone's mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother, cousin, nephew, niece...... who risk their lives every day to ensure our freedom.

I have two step-sons serving. One is back and soon to rejoin the civilian ranks. But I have friends and clients who have family members still involved in the military, as I'm sure you do too.

Remember them - the ones still serving, the ones who never came back.... the families and friends who love them....



Imagine a world where there is no more war.... no need for tributes like this...

A world where people live in peace.....

I believe it can happen. But it's not up to our Soldiers.

It's up to us.

When we choose to come from a place of Love, we move toward Peace. When we choose anything that is not love, we move away from it.

It's up to us - you and me.

World Peace..... begins in our heart - in my heart, in your heart.

What will you choose?

Here's to continuing the Journey.... remembering.... choosing love.... choosing peace

-Becky

P.S. I'll post the other video tomorrow.

No comments: