Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Political Profile

Just for the record... I'm not the least bit interested in politics. I can't even keep it straight in my head what "conservative" or "liberal" or "republican" or "democrat" means or stands for or anything.....

But when I discovered the How Liberal/Conservative Are You? quiz at Blogthings... my curiosity got the best of me! Here's my results: (sorry, I can't figure out what is making the profile frame be so far down! It's driving me crazy!!)









Your Political Profile



Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fascinating!

Here's to continuing the Journey.... and learning more bits and pieces about yourself!


-Becky

No comments: