Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Decisions and Change

I apologize for not writing a post in awhile.... this acting stuff takes a lot of energy and time! Dress rehearsals Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and shows Friday and Saturday with a Sunday matinee! (Smoke on the Mountain) Plus my parents, their friends and a couple of my friends were in town for the Saturday show.

Needless to say, I'm very glad to be having a couple of days off! Then do four more shows this week - Wednesday through Saturday. I sure hope the sore throat I woke up with Monday morning is gone by tomorrow night!! Went to the doctor and got some hi-power drugs today. Not my usual mode of operation... but then, neither is singing and speaking in front of a lot of people every night!

In the meantime, between shows, lessons and coaching, I've been making decisions and changes in my life. So Decisions and Change seemed to be a good topic for the May issue of my newsletter, Create a Happy 'Tude.
Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.
- Anthony Robbins, American advisor to leaders
Here's to continuing the Journey... growing, changing, making decisions.

-Becky

No comments: