Saturday, July 16, 2005

Moved and Reconnecting

The past two weeks I've been so focused on packing and moving that I have not raised my head out of "my little world" hardly at all....

When the moving company called last weekend to let me know that if there were 40-50 mile an hour winds, they'd have to reschedule my Monday move, I was really puzzled until someone told me there was a hurricane coming!


And, embarrassingly, I didn't know about the bombings in London until several days afterward.


My sincere apologies to all the people who were affected by these events.... my thoughts and prayers are with you.

My friend Paul in the UK gives some informative links on the
London tragedy. He also tells about a great idea for passing along contact info in case of an emergency - ICE (in case of emergency). The idea is to put your emergency contact's name and phone number in your cell phone, for example: ICE - YourContact'sName.

Here's to continuing the Journey... and being reminded again that we are all connected....

-Becky

No comments: