Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm on a Mission...

This morning I had an epiphany.....

When I was working in Corporate America, I used to say "I'm on a mission!" whenever I was involved in solving a customer problem or researching an answer to a question.

It meant.... "I'm running full-steam ahead... Stand aside! I'm bound and determined to get this solved."

There's been a lot of talk in the coaching world about "what's your theme" for this decade. As I wrote in my January ezine issue (TIPs for the Journey) several days ago, this year will be my year to Step Up and Step Out - Step Up and embrace my life purpose, and Step Out of my comfort zone so that I can show up in a bigger way. There are some goals that I want to achieve that I've (obviously) just been giving "lip service" to (since they're not part of my reality yet).

The main one is more like a "life purpose" - something I have known and felt since my late 20's.

I was thinking about all this this morning when it "hit me"....

"Becky, you're 51 years old.... It's time to BE and Do what you know you're here to do! The rehearsal's over. Quit making excuses. Get out of overwhelm - your favorite self-sabotage technique - Stop wondering why you haven't reached the success you wanted..... It ain't happening because YOU'RE not happening! Step up to the plate and GO for it. It's now or never, girl."

So.... Stand aside! all you "issues' that I've let hold me back! You're not keeping me playing small any more. I'm on a mission.... I am determined to BE what I came here to be and Do what I came here to do.

This is the year for Becky to step up and step out and LIVE her Purpose - 100% - full steam ahead!

Here's to continuing the Journey.... reconnecting with that inner calling..... and going for it with purpose and passion!

-Becky

P.S. This Thursday is the first new moon of the decade. I invite you to join me in planting your seeds of intention and desires at my New Moon Telegathering. Find out about it here.

No comments: