Friday, February 18, 2005

Running Late

Okay.... so I should be about half way to Knoxville by now.... going to the Power of Love workshop this weekend. It starts tomorrow morning at 9:00, so technically, I've got plenty of time to get there, right?

Since I've never driven to Knoxville, I was planning to leave somewhere between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon so that I'd get there before dark. From looking at the map and talking to people, it's anywhere from a 3-4 hour drive plus a time change (from CST to EST). I'm thinking now, at 12:42 p.m., clothes in the dryer, still not dressed or packed, that if I can be in the car driving away by 2:00 p.m. it won't be dark too much by the time I get there.... (?)

So.... what have I been doing all morning?

I've actually gotten a lot of little stuff done that I've been putting off. I've also finished three big projects - finalizing the first sale of my children's musical, getting pictures uploaded from my students' piano/organ party last weekend, and getting user names and passwords set up for the Members-Only area of my teaching website, Water Music Studio.

Yipee!

Oh yes, and post an entry to this blog. I made a promise to myself to write a post every other day - which works out to be the even numbered days.

Double Yipee!!

Here's to continuing the Journey... making progress in small steps and adjusting the finish line as needed!

-Becky

No comments: