Monday, March 14, 2005

Body Wisdom

These past few days I've taken several more trips Around the Cup gathering and trying on new information concerning a decision I've been actively trying to make over the past couple of weeks....

And this morning, the choice of Which Direction to Go? was crystal clear.

Now, this evening, I'm starting to feel the fear of actually taking a stand... and announcing my decision.

Part of me wants to just disappear.... or at least stay in limbo about it. But I know that would be just prolonging the agony.

However, when I hold the two choices up side by side, my body is very clear with it's signals. One choice feels heavy with the weight of resistance, even though its pathway is familiar. The other choice feels light and 'freeing', with a slight tinge of excitement because its path is more open and unknown.

So.... really... it's just a matter of when.

((A little Divine Guidance.... or maybe even some Divine Intervention would be good here..... Thanks!))

Here's to continuing the Journey... paying attention to what my body is saying, and listening for 'when.'

-Becky

No comments: