Monday, March 07, 2005

Starting Over... Letting Go

Monday.... A new week.... A new day.... A new beginning....

I woke up this morning with a sense of "starting over."

Last night, I finally got the March issue of my newsletter out - a project that I forget how much time it really takes, sending it out only once a month.

Also, I feel a great sense of "letting go" concerning a decision I'm in the process of making. (See There's Always a Choice and Walking Around the Cup for background info.)

Over the past two weeks, I've become clearer on more and more details of what I want in my music and teaching studio, in my coaching practice, in my personal life, and in the potential opportunities that are on the horizon.

Now, the only thing left to do is hand it over to God - which I have done. Throughout the discerning process I used the "letters to God" approach found in The 11th Element, refering to God as our Inner CEO.... "This is what I think I want. Please give me this or something better for the highest good of all."

And in essence, I have let go of attachment to the outcome. I've never realized before what a tremendous sense of relief that could give.... Or, maybe I've never really let go...?


Anyway, now, I can get back to concentrating on my day-to-day activities and projects knowing that my "Inner CEO" will let me know when there's something specific I need to know or do.

Meanwhile.... think I'll clean my desk and get ready for this week's surprises!

Here's to continuing the Journey... letting go, starting over, and listening for guidance.

-Becky

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thank you, Nancy. I've been contemplating your statement about being thrown a curve ball.... And it has brought to mind the numerous intuitive reminders I've gotten in the past few months. Reminders that it's not so much the decision that matters.... it's the learning process you go through as you make that decision that is significant.... And with this one, I've definitely been up, down, sideways, backwards and every which a way inbetween!

-Becky